Tuesday, August 07, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4397


HappyUP!!! - black shorts
Why it happened - I am such a dork
Why it makes me happy - I gotta keep this one personal for awhile. It's going to be one FUNNY story when I get done with it. God, I just LOVE me!

HappyUP!!! - a 9 hole visitor
Why it happened - he was feeling better
Why it makes me happy - after being laid up for surgery, my lil buddy came out and had a pretty darn impressive 9 holes. Great to see him on the mend!

HappyUP!!! - commitment
Why it happened - it needs to happen
Why it makes me happy - I have never taken on this kind of endeavor before....but...I said today, "I will do it!"  Too many stars had aligned for me to ignore this opportunity I had been waiting for. Oh my! What have I gotten myself into?

HappyUP!!! - Craig block
Why it happened - inspiration again
Why it makes me happy- I didn't even realize this was going to be one of my building blocks. It just came to me. What a great story! It also made me realize something about me that I never knew. This was just flat out awesome stuff!!!

JollyJottings
Robin speech
Call from Luke
Birdie on 18
Bob-O call

No comments: