Sunday, August 26, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4416


(Day Three of Birthday SEASON)

HappyUP!!! - A great shot at ending The QUEST
Why it happened -solid play
Why it makes me happy - the 9 iron into 18 had a ton riding on it for me personally. I wasn't sure of the distance or if I had the right club. When that baby left the club face, I had inner feeling, "YES!!! I'm going to have a chance!!!"  It's a combination of when opportunity and execution come together. Possibly in that category of what is known as a FLOW state. Nope...didn't make the putt today... but I gave it a chance

HappyUP!!! - Morning Pages research
Why it happened -I had it on the list
Why it makes me happy - I've been asked to put a piece together on this.  I did a little light background on it and a deeper dive into the origin.  I have some more to do on that.

HappyUP!!! - grinding it out
Why it happened -I'm scrappy
Why it makes me happy -after that WILD A-- tee shot on 11, I caught a lucky break. Only in tall weeds with a tough shot...but...I got it out...kept it to a bogey...and kept The QUEST alive. Put it in the bunker next hole...but got that out for a gimmie to once again stay alive.  Off into the trees on 16...punched it out green high...pitched to a gimmie.  I had the opportunity at the half way mark. Something just kept me grinding to keep things alive.  It's a part of me that I LOVE when it's present....and it is...in many areas.  I need to give that guy a suuuuhhhweeeeet name!

HappyUP!!! - how about that sleep
Why it happened - who knows?
Why it makes me happy- wow,,,,almost reached 7 a.m.  That approaches record sleeping in time for me!

JollyJottings
McBro-In-Law joining us
Bro time
Stuff done before golf
Great night of sleep....till about 7
Morning Pages research
THAT 9 iron into 18, 5 iron into 17, up and down on 16, sandy bunker shot 12, and the lucky break on 11.....I just ground it out to keep things going there for awhile
14 footer to end The Quest
Birdie Drought ends at 78
Fabulous weather
Walking instead of riding
Everyone playing well

No comments: