Sunday, August 05, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4395

HappyUP!!! - the muscle as a gallery
Why it happened - he decided to come out
Why it makes me happy - glad he hung around and watched us slap it all day. Better for him to be out of the house and into the fresh air. ....oh....wait......smokey air.  Air aside, great having him out.

HappyUP!!! - Land of A7
Why it happened - been doing some research
Why it makes me happy - heard this lesson long ago but kind of forgot it. It ties in nicely with some of the other things that I am working on. It's time for me to lay out a lesson plan for the week ahead

HappyUP!!! - a largo birdie on 18
Why it happened - a ripped three wood and a perfect wedge
Why it makes me happy - first, it was good to get A BIRDIE today after missing two Largo putts on the front 9.  Second,  my partner and I were getting the beat down put on us all day. He REALLY stepped it up by throwing down that 34 on the back 9. I had a couple of ooopsies....but I picked up the greenies with SOLID iron shots on the back 9......and then capped it off and we snatched victory out of the jaws of defeat.  THAT is a triumphant feeling! Come on....if that doesn't make one happy, toss away the golf sticks!!!

HappyUP!!! - Giants win
Why it happened - great pitching
Why it makes me happy- Longoria's homer was timely too.  While the weekend split with the D-backs is better than losing the series, it is going to take miraculous play for the G-men to make the playoffs.  I don't see it in them but....hey....who knows!

JollyJottings

Great sleep
Land of A7 
A win......a birdie on 18.....largo on 1 and 4....great putts on 2/3 (that didn't go in)
Bunker shot on 8 (and another great putt that didn't go in)
Nice 6 iron on 12 and 5 iron on 17....been missing those greens
Russell joining us

No comments: