Thursday, August 09, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4399


HappyUP!!! - porch guitar
Why it happened -I got some chairs
Why it makes me happy - it's kind of nice in the morning to quietly serenade the neighborhood! LOL Nah, I keep it real quiet. It is nice....very Andy Griffithy like

HappyUP!!! - School is back!
Why it happened - they do it every year
Why it makes me happy - while I LOVE the sleepy aspect of my neighborhood, it's also kind of nice to have the 20 minutes of activity every day

HappyUP!!! - Lollipop Moments
Why it happened - I heard a Ted Talk
Why it makes me happy - this was more my style of leadership than formal trainings on striving to be a leader. I am sure I will be doing an entire block on "leadership....can't we have more indians?"...but I really dug how you don't always know when you are a leader.  I got that experience of being one last week when a person publically repeated a BUNCH of encouraging words....verbatim...that I had recited to him. Cool beans!


JollyJottings

Leadership is about Lollipop moments...Everyday Leadership by Drew Dudley...people that lead that don't want to...or even know they are doing it. You may not even know the impact you have had upon someone's life. Have you told someone that gave you that important moment?

No comments: