Wednesday, August 08, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4398


HappyUP!!! - 30 year wedding anniversary
Why it happened - I said "I do"
Why it makes me happy -....and it reminded me that I said, "I don't"!

HappyUP!!! - Financial block
Why it happened -it was suggested
Why it makes me happy - it wasn't really on the list...but it should have been. I got a little inspiration and noodled with this a bit. I will revisit. This could be a good one

HappyUP!!! - Doug  is back
Why it happened - he is healing
Why it makes me happy - great new lesson. It led to me discovering "Missing You" which is a really cool sounding tune and pretty easy to sing. Great combo. Plus, it is making getting to other chords a lot easier and makes them sound more interesting.

HappyUP!!! -birdie on 13
Why it happened - drive...iron...THAT PUTT
Why it makes me happy- don't birdie this hole a lot. It was a touch firm but that putt was planted firmly in the kisser!

JollyJottings

World's ugliest par 18 to win $5
Birdie 13...largo 14...birdie 15...largo/grand salami 17
Tee it Forward

No comments: