Friday, August 03, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4393

HappyUP!!! - knocking the pin down on 11
Why it happened -a well struck 5 iron
Why it makes me happy - it's what you are supposed to do. After all, it may have been 180 yards away....but it was where I was aiming. Sure, it could have gone in. It also could have gone way past the hole. Nice tap in birdie.

HappyUP!!! - seeing the Muscle
Why it happened - we had some business to do
Why it makes me happy - hadn't seen the kid in over a week. Great to spend some time with him as he recuperates

HappyUP!!! - some Wichita progress
Why it happened - I'm noodling
Why it makes me happy - this song could end up being really smooth. It's not anywhere near that yet but I am learning some nuance to make it MY way of doing it. 

HappyUP!!! -
Why it happened -
Why it makes me happy-

No comments: