Wednesday, August 29, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4419


HappyUP!!! - 10 holes of ball striking
Why it happened - felt good
Why it makes me happy -it's tournament time. There is no way I could put the ball in play any better and have given myself more chances.

HappyUP!!! - Nutter Butter Cereal
Why it happened -a birthday present
Why it makes me happy -LOVE getting this special present. Nicely wrapped.  I put up with enough teasing on the name when I was a kid when the cookies came out....now I reap the benefits. 

HappyUP!!! - making a fun video
Why it happened -I had an idea
Why it makes me happy -the reactions tell me all I need to know about people...but...more than that...just fun!!!


JollyJottings
Too Much Time On Your Hands
Taco meat making it
Putting practice....and I hate putting practice...but I may have found something
A birdie....2 more really close birdie looks with fabulous 8 irons...and other birdie looks
Staying "in it" tournament wise....and some good mental focus
G-mac's company and play




No comments: