Tuesday, August 23, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1664


HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters Presentation
Why it happened - I was called upon
Why it makes me happy - I delivered a training module that I had never done before......TREMENDOUS response. Looking forward to doing it again

HappyUP!!! - other speeches
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - I got some great hiking insight (I LOVE to hike) from one member as well as some laughter reminders from another member. Both speeches very well delivered

HappyUP!!! - called upon for outreach
Why it happened - my reputation?
Why it makes me happy - Kiwanis as a speaker this week.....Humorist at a Friday night event....and asked to judge 4 speech contests next Wed night. When called to serve....you do.....and......though you could do other things, seving others will usually make you the happiest

JollyJottings

TM presentation
Lawrence's birthday
Sholeh speech
Glen's speech
Morning walk
Invitation to judge
TM Roadshow opportunity

No comments: