Saturday, August 13, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1657


HappyUP!!! - great four today
Why it happened - we throw it out there today
Why it makes me happy - we could have only been three...but we had a 4th come to us because of our attractive group. We have great chemistry in our group

HappyUP!!! - bunker shot 17
Why it happened - I know how to hit that one...skills
Why it makes me happy - when you bury a shot into the sand on an upslope, there is a counter-intuitive thing you have to do to extract this "impossible" shot. It's really not that hard...just so many won't accept it. I did...got it up and in...and made some dough

HappyUP!!! - hearing from an old pal
Why it happened - I was thought of
Why it makes me happy - you throw them out (I hope you do) on occasion to people in your past. I got this one today and went, "hey....blast from the past!" Reconnection....always a HappyUP!!! when it's about quality peeps

JollyJottings

3 shots into 1.....wedge to 4....6 iron 5....wedge to 6....putt on 7....wedge to 10...pitch 12...6 iron 13...drive/wedge 15....bunker shot 17...drive/3wood 18

Great group today
Getting done early
Consulting with friends
Hearing from an old pal



No comments: