Monday, August 22, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1663


Welcome to Monday - and...really....who doesn't love a Monday? I never really got the old "blue Monday" thing back in my working days. I always loved getting in there and "hittin it."
Today started off with a BANG!

HappyUP!!! - fig delivery
Why it happened - I have figs
Why it makes me happy - my dear adopted mother (who adopted me after my mom passed 10 yrs ago) LOVES figs.....and LOVES having them delivered to her door. First delivery of the year and it was nice to have some help doing so

HappyUP!!! - KungFu Panda 2
Why it happened - hot afternoon
Why it makes me happy - this flick would not normally be on the top of my list to see....but you always have to think about the "good of the group." The funny thing?....I actually liked the movie probably more than I am supposed to.

HappyUP!!! - chatting with the Parminator
Why it happened - I returned his call
Why it makes me happy - it was FANTASTIC getting caught up with this young friend of mine. There has been a lot going on over in P's world.


No comments: