Tuesday, August 09, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1653


HappyUP!!! - speech contest
Why it happened - we do it twice a year
Why it makes me happy - 5 contestants....at the club level.....THAT may be a record. GREAT to see people stepping it up.

HappyUP!!! - getting butt kicked at speech contest
Why it happened - I entered
Why it makes me happy - I threw a speech together at the last minute....just in case some people bailed at the last minute. I've been doing this a long time. Pretty good at it. Good enough that I can win with little preparation. It thrilled me to see "the kids" blow me away! I dig it when I see personal growth.

HappyUP!!! - doing a favor
Why it happened - I have friends that need favors
Why it makes me happy - if a favor involves walking, count me in. This one did...thrilled to do it.

No comments: