Monday, August 15, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1659


HappyUP!!! - great night
Why it happened - friends
Why it makes me happy - could not have had a better end to my day

HappyUP!!! - visit with my physio
Why it happened - my knee is a little out
Why it makes me happy - just keep doing the therapy...keep working it...realizing that what I have been doing does not work....it's a good metaphor for mental health. MOST people spend more people working on their bodies than their minds. I always have known...you have to deal with the mind first. The mind helps the healing

HappyUP!!! - favor day
Why it happened - I signed up
Why it makes me happy - I have said it before....helping others...when they ask for the help...is a sacred privilege. Siiiiggghhhhh...love to be called upon

JollyJottings

Helping out
Doing a favor
Doing another favor
Doing another favor
Getting stuff done
Quality time
Nice evening walk
Great visit with my physio

No comments: