Tuesday, August 16, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1660


HappyUP!!! - bowling
Why it happened - I had an afternoon to kill
Why it makes me happy - I hadn't bowled in FOREVER. I would say I never was very good at it. I think I did roll ONE 200 game along the way. Anyway, it was just fun to go out and do.

-----Key to winning at bowling? Make sure you take someone along that has substantially smaller feet than you do. It's not a guarantee but it's not a bad rule of thumb

HappyUP!!! - 5 strikes in the first game
Why it happened - dumb luck?
Why it makes me happy - it's kind of cool to watch the ball that entire length of the lane heading toward the "pocket".....thinking, "maybe...maybe...maybe" (We'll ignore the 6 gutterballs in the same game)

HappyUP!!! - great dinner
Why it happened - I got an invite
Why it makes me happy - if ya like fish tacos, you would have loved my dinner as much as I did.

JollyJottings

Toastmasters
Morning walk
Pooch patrol
Bowling

No comments: