Tuesday, August 02, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1646

HappyUP!!! - repair work
Why it happened - I made the appointment
Why it makes me happy - who knows what is going on with my knee? It's not bad (compared to so many peeps I know)...it's just not right. I took a leap of faith in going to a guy I have never been to. Will it work? Who knows? Am I happy I did it? Yeah!.... that is why you are reading about it.

-------nice flowers always are a HappyUP!!!


HappyUP!!! - a guest
Why it happened - it's Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - she is sold. I have little doubt that she will be joining

HappyUP!!! - news from the wild
Why it happened - a phone call
Why it makes me happy - good to know all or OK

HappyUP!!! - 9 holes in the evening
Why it happened - I needed to get out and stretch that knee
Why it makes me happy - I love golfing with my buds.....but there is something about catching 9 in the evening.....by yourself.....out in the green grass....it's a good thing.

JollyJottings

Toastmasters
A guest
An icebreaker...and a risk
Getting things ready for speech contest
Roadwork will soon be done

No comments: