Sunday, August 07, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1651


HappyUP!!! - early golf
Why it happened - it's what we do
Why it makes me happy - love summer golf. Tee it up by 7.....get done by 10:30....with good times had.

HappyUP!!! - swimming
Why it happened - it got warm
Why it makes me happy - love going for a swim when things get warm....especially with my friends who love fun in the pool

HappyUP!!! - pizza
Why it happened - I was invited
Why it makes me happy - OMG.....love the thin crust from Papa John's.......with a salad on the side that had my homegrown tomatoes in it..........deeeeeeeelicious!

HappyUP!!! - porch time
Why it happened - it was a lovely night
Why it makes me happy - there is something about a summer night....glass of wine...and a porch.....that are just right....soooooo right.

JollyJottings

Drive/hybrid/wedge 1.....chip on 5.....birdie on 6....6 iron on 8...drive/chip/putt on 9....drive/pitch on 10.....6 iron 12....9 iron 13....drive 15/16
Swimming
Pizza
Great weather
Playing in 3.5 hrs

No comments: