Monday, February 01, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1101



HappyUP!!! - a visit from "the Stizz"
Why it happened - I asked him to come over to start working on a possible project
Why it makes me happy - Stizz is an INCREDIBLE musician...I am not...it was amazing to watch how his mind was recognizing...working... converting....things in which I had no clue. We had a bit of just hang time which was nice too.

<----Here is a little treat a friend sent to me. The caption that came with the photo was "favorite child." That would be my brother with the foot on his head


HappyUP!!! - hitting 7 out of 9 greens
Why it happened - I am striking it better
Why it makes me happy - I didn't get to hit any balls....met my buddies when they were making the turn. I went out there cold and, if I hadn't caught that wedge a bit heavy on 9, would have hit 8 out of 9 greens from the long tees....that's pretty good for me on any day.

HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters training
Why it happened - I went to an alternative training
Why it makes me happy - I got to sit in on a "closed club".....it is a new club that is dedicated to the employees of the firm in which they work. I didn't even know they existed. It was nice to be able to help them and increase their knowledge. I love helping people in this fashion.

HappyUP!!! - driving the golf ball
Why it happened - my swing is getting better
Why it makes me happy - it's nice to not be playing from the weeds....or from way behind everyone. I hit almost every fairway on the 9 holes we played...with decent length. When you come from the HELL I have been in with my driver, you would know this is huge! You can't play offense in golf if your tee ball has you on defense from the giddyup!

JollyJottings

9 holes of solid golf
Driving the golf ball
Meeting new Toastmasters at a training event
Meeting with the Stizz


No comments: