Friday, February 05, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1105


HappyUP!!! - Getting some jeans
Why it happened - OK...tattered jeans may be in...but there has to be a limit to how far you tatter them
Why it makes me happy - "you've got jeans"....I really needed a new pair....well, I actually probably need three....but you have to start somewhere

HappyUP!!! - Assembly
Why it happened - I got an invitation
Why it makes me happy - I didn't have to travel far....I saw some dynamic speakers.....and I know I gave my buddy that invited me a shot in the arm. Never underestimate the value of your presence

HappyUP!!! - playing with the new tracks
Why it happened - we laid down tracks last night
Why it makes me happy - I would have liked to do some recording.....but it was good to do some noodling. Saturday should bring some rain......good for recording

HappyUP!!! - chatting with the Parminator
Why it happened - he called me
Why it makes me happy - always great to talk to the P-man.......and I will get over to his club/restaurant....Agave Bar & Grill

HappyUP!!! - watching the iPad demonstration
Why it happened - I have a MacBook
Why it makes me happy - there is some cool stuff coming in THIS product.....I mean really cool. When you think what Apple has done with the iPod...iPhone.....this tablet is going to change things. I am no tekkie....but I can smell a winner when I see one.

JollyJottings

Making someone's day
School assembly
Getting some jeans
Talkin with the parminator.....Agave Grill....here I come
Playing with the tracks we laid down last night
Chatting with Dominator
Watching the iPad demonstration

No comments: