Tuesday, February 16, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1116


HappyUP!!! - Help out on the range
Why it happened - I snuck in a few balls
Why it makes me happy - my buddy came by...gave me a little posture help....same thing I was told during a lesson long ago....and then I started striping the driver. Always sneak back into those bad habits. Lots of promise with the driver

HappyUP!!! - call from an old buddy
Why it happend - I was looked up and tracked down
Why it makes me happy - spent some considerable time earlier with this person. It will be good to hook up again and play some golf

HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - it's Tuesday
Why it makes me happy - we had two great speeches today. Bob really stood out and cracked me up. You wouldn't suspect it but that is one funny dude!

HappyUP!!! -

JollyJottings

Toastmasters
Help out on the range
Call from Sully
Catching a few minutes of some good blues
Fun texting with my bud

No comments: