Tuesday, February 02, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1102

HappyUP!!! - tacos with my nephew
Why it happened - he stopped by
Why it makes me happy - I am sure he wasn't expecting to get some food....but there is something about serving another....breaking bread.....even informally....that makes you feel good. I loved dishing him out some grub.

HappyUP!!! - trip to BASIC
Why it happened - the Stizz was jamming there
Why it makes me happy - I got out of the house....walked down the street....and it was like being in a blues club....and it was a Tuesday night. This could become a staple as the music was tastey.

HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - hello....it's Tuesday
Why it makes me happy - we had a full house.....we had a new person join...June gave a charming talk....our Area Governor was there for a great meeting......a new Toastmaster and General Evaluator both did great jobs. I love to see how these peeps have grown.

HappyUP!!! - the Stizz stopping by
Why it happened - I had a tuning issue
Why it makes me happy - he was so cool. He came over and helped me with a tuning issue. He didn't have to do that....especially with his talent.

JollyJottings

Toastmasters
June's speech
Visit from Area Governor
Stizz stopping by
Trip to BASIC
Jamming on tunes
Tacos with the nephew

No comments: