Saturday, February 13, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1113


HappyUP!!! - a stunning morning
Why it happened - it's weather....and I was on the golf course
Why it makes me happy - we've had our share of rain....cloudy days.....and a little bit of cold. This morning just exploded in vast sunshine and warmth. The quick change makes one notice, feel, and appreciate the beautiful surroundings

HappyUP!!! - bunker shot on 10
Why it happened - I've got a couple of skills
Why it makes me happy - I almost holed that shot.....left it hanging on the lip.....and, while not the most difficult sand shot, it wasn't the easiest by any stretch

HappyUP!!! - top down
Why it happened - see beautiful morning....the afternoon got even better
Why it makes me happy - I just love the convertible on a perfect convertible day. Wind and warmth touching upon the skin.

JollyJottings

30 Quetions
Playing with Wah and Manz
A STUNNING morning
Great drive/wedge on one
Vc mail from my buddy

No comments: