Monday, February 15, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1115


HappyUP!!! - flop shot on 18
Why it happened - I put myself in a tough spot
Why it makes me happy - not saying the shot was impossible....but it was up there on the difficulty rating.....took the club back...slid it under with some spin.....ball came down next to the hole.....stuck like gum and came to rest on the lip of the cup. Darn near holed it out.....saved me a few bucks!

HappyUP!!! - one putting the last three holes
Why it happened - twice, I just saw the line and the greens were smooth
Why it makes me happy - ball striking got a touch squirrely coming down the line. If I didn't make some putts, it would have been disaster

HappyUP!!! - birdie...birdie
Why it happened - some good shots and great putts
Why it makes me happy - birdie...birdie will always put you up on your opponents.

HappyUP!!! - text/e-mails
Why it happened - I have a good buddy
Why it makes me happy - my buddy was just letting me know I was appreciated

JollyJottings


Making some putts
INSANELY good flop shot on 18
Phone conversation with a buddy on the road
Great text/e-mails from friend

No comments: