Wednesday, February 24, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1124


HappyUP!!! - attending a semiar
Why it happened - I was invited
Why it makes me happy - I supported my buddy's endeavor....and learned a few things in the process

HappyUP!!! - golfable weather
Why it happened - who knows....surely had nothing to do with the weatherman
Why it makes me happy - my golfing partner and I took a chance....and were rewarded with 27 holes of very good conditions.

HappyUP!!! - some great shots coming down the line
Why it happened - I'm actually better than I think I am
Why it makes me happy - yeah, I brain faded on two putts.....but I scrambled my butt off on 15, 16, and 17. I set myself up to be in a position to win.....just couldn't get it done on 18. Oh well, I'll keep working on it but, for tonight, I will remember some awesome shots on holes 13-17.

HappyUP!!! - closing a loop
Why it happened - one got opened yesterday
Why it makes me happy - some loops need a little time before you close them. My buddy and I were in agreement that this one didn't need that

JollyJottings

Golfable weather
Collecting from MM
Drive on 1
Wedge and short irons into 13 & 14
Chip on 15
Bunker shot on 16
Par on 17

No comments: