Thursday, February 04, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1104


HappyUP!!! - laying em down with the Stizz
Why it happened - he's helping me out
Why it makes me happy - he's giving me some pretty solid rhythm tracks to build upon. Yeah, we are just at the developmental stage doing some scratch tracks but it's pretty cool being involved in this process. Whoa....I'm about out of tunes!

HappyUP!!! - entertaining day on the text/e-mail/IM front
Why it happened - it's how my friends like to stay in touch
Why it makes me happy - I had some SERIOUS laughs.....the painful make-your-sides-hurt kind
...today

HappyUP!!! - great shots
Why it happened - I was golfing
Why it makes me happy - my bunker shot on 16 was insane on how well I played that impossible shot. Hit a terrible drive on 18.....and then drilled the hybrid close to the stick.

HappyUP!!! - golfing with The Squirrel
Why it happened - he came out
Why it makes me happy - it was good to see him...it had been awhile.

JollyJottings

Great day on text/e-mails with friends
Hybrid into 18....bunker shots on 3, 10, and 16....hybrid into 8...par on 11....hybrid on 15...drive on 17
Playing with the Squirrel
The Tov is in for SuperBowl Skins

No comments: