Sunday, November 25, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 302

HappyUP!!! - takeout food
Why it happened - the family had an unexpected gathering
Why it made me happy - it was a day of comfort eating. Bucca De Beppo and the Roseville
Gourmet put together some awesome spreads that helped ease a little bit of the pain of
the day.

HappyUP!!! - friends
Why it happened - they heard about the event
Why it made me happy - every time I had to go over the news, it made me cry. Not too much
HappyUP!!! about the tears but happy to have the right people at the right places.

HappyUP!!! - Dad left with little pain
Why it happened - it was his time
Why it made me happy - I got to see him yesterday. His passing was not expected this soon
but it couldn't have come soon enough. He didn't suffer nearly as much as we feared that he
would. He can now be reunited with his wife of 53 years, my mother, who left almost to the
day 6 years ago.

No comments: