Thursday, November 22, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 299

HappyUP!!! - laughter
Why it happened - Thanksgiving Dinner
Why it made me happy - I don't even remember what it was. I was at my best friend's parents house for dinner. My best friend, his brother and myself were left at the dining room table. Somebody said something and another one of us said something else and we were all laughing that laugh that you can't stop....even though it hurts.
CAUTION: this is dangerous on a turkey laden stomach!

HappyUP!!! - flowers
Why it happened - my best friend tipped me off
Why it made me happy - I took my best friend's mom some flowers for Thanksgiving. I probably wouldn't have thought of that. I had asked my best friend what I could bring to the feast. "Just bring yourself," he said. He happened to be at the store when we talked. "Hey, I just saw someone with flowers. It looked nice. That would be a good idea." As usual, the flowers were well received.

HappyUP!!! - guitar playing
Why it happened - a lazy morning
Why it made me happy - I really dig holiday mornings when you don't have anything planned....anything that you really should be doing. I did some serious noodling until the fingers were a little sore....it's one of the best sorenesses there is.

SuperHappyUP!!! - dinner......but that will get a posting all of it's own.

No comments: