Wednesday, November 21, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 298

HappyUP!!! - an easy fix
Why it happened - I made a "per chance" phone call
Why it makes me happy - I called to ask for a favor to delay the solving of a problem. This would have allowed us to at least move forward with the project while a key issue was being worked out. In so doing, the person that I called knew something I didn't and removed the impediment totally. Too easy!

HappyUP!!! - haircut
Why it happened - I was due
Why it makes me happy - I didn't get the regular barber. I got the new guy. I was a little nervous because I have big meetings next week and my haircut is a little edgy. I am not picky about my hair....I just couldn't have it looking stupid. Plus, because I took the new guy, I got done a lot faster because 4 guys were waiting for my regular barber.

HappyUP!!! - dinner with a friend
Why it happened - my friend gave me a call
Why it makes me happy - we hadn't seen each other or talked at length for some time. It's always good to do
some visiting with a friend face to face.

No comments: