Thursday, November 08, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 285

HappyUP!!! - visit from my assistant's daughter
Why it happened - my assistant got picked up by her husband
Why it made me happy - I don't get to see this little one very often. I am told
she isn't shy.....but she was sure shy around me. No, I didn't put on a scary mask
and try to spook her. Oh....wait....maybe just me sitting behind my desk smiling was
like a horror story. Yikes! My poor self esteem. Anyway, we had a lot of fun with her shyness.
I also learned that, with this little one, candy seemed to overcome fear!

HappyUP!!! - call from a client
Why it happened - he dialed me up
Why it made me happy - I learned some things about the market. He also was extending himself
to try to help me. That felt good

HappyUP!!! - a Toastmasters DVD
Why it happened - Toastmasters sent me one
Why it made me happy - it's a quality recruiting piece. It really explains what we do at
Toastmasters.

No comments: