Wednesday, November 14, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 291


HappyUP!!! - a room with a view
Why it happened - I was conducting training at Industry Hills
Why it makes me happy - there is no question that I would have been HAPPIER if I was playing this golf course. Yet, knowing there was no time on this trip for that, I still got some enjoyment from seeing this outside my balcony. Tiger Woods played this tract a lot as he grew up.

HappyUP!!! - spending some one on one with a new colleague
Why it happened - we had a drink in the "executive lounge" after a day of training
Why it makes me happy - he has been around a while. He knows some influential people in the company. It was interesting to get his take on the things in the company. He gave me a piece of "news" as well.

HappyUP!!! - got a favor from a friend
Why it happened - it was the law of reciprocity
Why it makes me happy - I did something for her....and she returned the favor. She didn't really need to but I sure appreciated it.


No comments: