Saturday, November 03, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 280

HappyUP!!! - breakfast alone
Why it happened - the gang couldn't make it
Why it made me happy - while I prefer Sat mornings with my adopted family, a little breakfast on one's own can be a good thing. I got to finish my book....the ending left me with tears of compassion and happiness.

HappyUP!!! - top down....doing errands
Why it happened - the weather was superb
Why it made me happy - I have three cars. I probably should get rid of the convertible.....but it ain't happening! Not after a day like today. The weather was mid to upper 70's. There is no better weather than a good fall in Northern California. Just stunning weather.

HappyUP!!! - a gut hurting, tear producing belly laugh
Why it happened - I cracked myself up sending an e-mail
Why it made me happy - the endorphins and/or seratonin....whatever it is that kicks in when you laugh....was raging full on. I am not sure if I still don't have some by-product. Laughter is good for the soul. You can even produce it yourself.

No comments: