Wednesday, November 07, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 284

HappyUP!!! - unplanned PTO
Why it happened - I took it
Why it made me happy - I was going to take Monday off and go to Phoenix early. I decided not to go to Phoenix early....but I made up for it today. I am not good about taking time off. You may not think this is a big deal. A day of hooky is to me.

HappyUP!!! - weather
Why it happened - who knows
Why it made me happy - I knew it was coming...the weather. It was one of the reasons I have the previous HappyUP!!! I soaked in a perfect 72 degree day today out on the golf course. I kept using the word, "stunning," with my golf partner. It was unbelievable. It just felt so good to be alive. The golf was "stunning" too in a different way....eeks. That is not what I remember.

HappyUP!!! - helping my golf partner
Why it happened - he asked for help
Why it made me happy - when you can help a person on the golf course and they start nailing the driver, there is nothing better. This guy had s ome good form. He was trying to fix something the logical way....but golf can be very counter-intuitive. Anyway, when he left the golf course, he was excited about the next trip to the links. Hey, my golf may have been off (working on a swing change).....but I can still help someone.

No comments: