Friday, December 26, 2008

OUCH!

Did you catch my second HappyUP!!! posting yesterday - where I took on a pre-New Year taste of the P90x workout program?

If you have ever started - a workout program when you have been off for a while, the usual deal is that you are very tight the next day and some soreness starts to set in. A lot of times the soreness is on day 2 after the workout.

I did this workout at about 5:30 last night - by the time I went to bed at 10, I was tight. By 2 in the morning, after waking up and rolling around a few times, I decided to get up for a bit. It didn't matter what position I was in...

...my triceps were screaming - as they continue to this morning.

It's a severe soreness - but it isn't an injury. This tells me that 1) it's a good workout and/or 2) I am really out of shape.

I am betting on the "and" - of the "and/or".

I don't think this is going to do - much for my golf game on a very cold morning today.

Who knows? - maybe it will make me swing a little easier...what can I say, I'm looking for the HappyUP!!!

No comments: