Sunday, December 07, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 679




HappyUP!!! - Ciopinno Feed
Why it happened - my bro and sis in law are good hosts
Why it makes me happy - what's better than ciopinno on a cold winter night....along with about 60 friends? A good time had by all!

HappyUP!!! - upcoming golf tournament
Why it happened - a guy at the feed told me about it
Why it makes me happy - I used to play in this tournament 25+ years ago. I can get my buddy who is really good and tee it up next weekend.

HappyUP!!! - having a golf match today
Why it happened - there was another twosome looking for a game
Why it makes me happy - we won money! I played like a dog....my partner held me up. I came on at the very end with the pressure on, however, and struck some of the best shots I have hit in a long time. That makes me feel good about my game.



JollyJottings

6 iron on 16
Drive on 17
8 iron on 17
Drive on 18
7 iron on 18
Ciopinno Feed
A golf match
Finding out about a tournament

No comments: