Saturday, December 27, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 699





HappyUP!!! - birdie on 1
Why it happened - I made a 20 footer
Why it makes me happy - starting with a birdie is a SuperHappyUP!!! You get ahead of the game. Also, though not confirmed, that probably got me a skin and some dough-re-me in the big skins game.

HappyUP!!! - made a 50 foot putt
Why it happened - I hit it and gave it a chance
Why it makes me happy - I was looking at a double bogey if I 3 putted this tough one. Instead, it went in the jar and kept me one under.
HappyUP!!! - wedge on 4
Why it happened - I hit a perfect shot
Why it makes me happy - the guy I was playing with was standing next to me. He doesn't play with us often but he is a good player. Before I hit, he said, "show me something." When I hit it, he said, "you did!"

HappyUP!!! - family gathering
Why it happened - my sis in law has a big family and likes to entertain
Why it makes me happy - it's nice to show up to a huge event. The annual gift exchange is always fun. Kids running around. Lots of conversations. Good family times.

JollyJottings

Tee Shot on 1 Putt on 1 for birdie
Putt on 2 ...50 footer in the jar
Wedge on 4 to 4 feet
Putt on 5
5 iron on 7.....bunker shot on 7
8 iron on 8
Chip shot on 9
8 iron on 10 Chip on 15 Chip on 16 Chip on 18
Family gathering
Gift exchange
Walk in the park

No comments: