Tuesday, December 23, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 695





Remember - there is no rule that you have to stop at three HappyUP!!!s....especially when you are on a roll.
Today was rolling...rolling....rolling....Rawhide! Yippppppeeeee!

<----Happy is looking good after joining the Royal Order of the Buffaloes.....yabbadabbadooo
HappyUP!!! -
golf
Why it happened - it was supposed to rain today......but it didn't. It was beautiful.
Why it makes me happy - you know me....golf is my thang. A long sleeve T-shirt and a golf shirt was all that was required to golf in the 50 degree weather today. And, no, just because my brethren in some of the colder parts of the country are hunkered down and travelers are stranded doesn't mean I can't dig my weather.

HappyUP!!!
- 11, 12, 15th and 18th holes
Why it happened - I got in some unexpected golf....no rain
Why it makes me happy - I put together some STELLAR shots which yielded two birdies and should have been four if the other two putts wouldn't have lipped out. Birdies are a given HappyUP!!!
HappyUP!!! - a day trade
Why it happened - I bought some stock at the close yesterday
Why it makes me happy - the stock was up today, I sold it, and then the stock came back down. A nice, quick profit is always going to be a HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - breakfast with the Toastmasters
Why it happened - we planned it
Why it makes me happy - excellent fellowship with some people that I really like....and good food too.

HappyUP!!! - my order came in
Why it happened - my guy came through
Why it makes me happy - I have Xmas presents to give! Whew....nothing like cutting it close!

HappyUP!!! - homemade tamales
Why it happened - I have a Mexican friend whose wife churns these puppies out
Why it makes me happy - when I get any gift, I'm happy.......these treats are special!

HappyUP!!! - English Toffee
Why it happened - my friend from Tamaletown came back with more gifts
Why it makes me happy - English toffee.....c'mon....who doesn't love English Toffee. Toffeelady.net is the place to go if you want some gooooooood English Toffee.
HappyUP!!! - a new book
Why it happened - my financial guy sent me a present
Why it makes me happy - see the above....I love presents! This is going to be a good book for holiday reading.

JollyJottings

Breakfast with a group
An unexpected golf day
Day trade - got out just in time
Tacos
Life
Que Jong
My order arrived
11th hole
18th hole
Putt on 2
12th hole

No comments: