Monday, December 22, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 694



HappyUP!!! - a phone call from a friend
Why it happened - my friend got some good news
Why it makes me happy - c'mon....don't you love it when someone that is not a relative calls YOU because something really good has happened to them and they just need to share. They get to share....and you know that you are so well thought of that you get to be the beneficiary of their joy.

<--"The Fez" HappyUP!!! - "In the Deep"
Why it happened - I was watching an old episode of "House"
Why it makes me happy - I only heard this song during the movie, "Crash." When I heard the first strains of the song again tonight, I went, "man, I love this song." It's one of those songs that grips you to the core...or it does it for me. It was good to be gripped that hard.

HappyUP!!! - breakfast with the Boz
Why it happened - Boz is off work this week
Why it makes me happy - Boz and I have golfed and played tennis....today we broke bread for the first time. I love the holidays...not for the presents...but for the slower pace that it brings at times.

JollyJottings

Breakfast with the Boz
Talking with a friend via phone
Sunshine after rain...and before more
Getting home last night

No comments: