Saturday, December 27, 2008

HappyUP!!!...early A.M. edition...

Here is a "quick hit" at 8 in the morning - looking forward to what is going on today.

HappyUP!!! - no frost delay
Why it happened - there was a cloud cover last night
Why it makes me happy - it won't be as cold on the golf course.....and I'll finish earlier

HappyUP!!! - cleaning up the post-Xmas mess
Why it WILL happen - I'll make myself
Why it is going to make me happy - hey, who LOVES living in chaos? Peace in the environment

HappyUP!!! - winning a skin or two
Why it WILL happen - I am going to birdie some holes that others don't
Why it is going to make me happy - a birdie is an automatic HappyUP!!!....all the sweeter when I take the other golfer's dough!

HappyUP!!! - less sore
Why it WILL happen - time heals
Why it is going to make me happy - as I speak, I still can't pull a shirt on without hurting. Shampooing the hair was a painful exercise in itself. I am thinking that, by tonight, I may still be a little tight but the pain will be gone.

No comments: