Tuesday, December 16, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 688

HappyUP!!! - phone calls from ex-employees
Why it happened - they were thinking of me
Why it makes me happy - I always love hearing from my old work chums

HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - it was an on week
Why it makes me happy - we had a guest return....two great speeches....people filling in for people that weren't there....no issues.....and a decision that we would all have breakfast next week

HappyUP!!! - being IN when it was cold and rainy OUT
Why it happened - I'm retired
Why it makes me happy - I had memories today...and yesterday...of dragging my fanny to the office on terrible weather days. Umbrellas....fighting trenchcoats.....being wet.........it was no trip down memory lane but a tremendous appreciation for being at home.

JollyJottings

Toastmasters
Talking with P
Talking with N
Looking out at a cold, rainy morning
Leaves...again
Financial advisor
Conf Call
TJ's vegetable stock

No comments: