Friday, December 05, 2008

HappYUP!!! Day 677

HappyUP!!! - upcoming fun
Why it happened - people put these things together
Why it makes me happy - today, I confirmed that a ciopinno feed is Sunday, got invited to breakfast/golf on Monday, and booked a evening down memory lane with friends for next Thursday. That's a big day.

HappyUP!!! - painter finished
Why it happened - it takes a couple of days
Why it makes me happy - the kitchen is done....OK....there are still those pesky pendant lights to pick out but let's call it close enough. It's nice to finish something around the house. AND...I like my painter...he's a buddy.

HappyUP!!! - hitting balls
Why it happened - I forced myself to go out and practice....just practice.
Why it makes me happy - I hit about two pyramids of balls....that's a lot for me. We'll see how I feel in the morning but I am feeling pretty good tonight. It was a beautiful afternoon. I hit the ball crappy....which makes it that more impressive that I could keep hitting balls.

JollyJottings

Painter
Breakfast
Hitting balls
Clean Kitchen

No comments: