Sunday, December 28, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 700

HappyUP!!! - golf shots
Why they happened - I practice
Why it makes me happy - I hit a flop shot on 13 to get up and down that an extremely large part of the golfing population couldn't hit. I hit a very serious chip shot up for a gimmie on 17. My 5 iron into 18 ended about 6 feet from the hole. My 8 iron on 10 almost flew in the cup. That's pretty good stuff and, while those shots are in the air, they provide a real HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - Wah
Why it happened - he didn't have to work
Why it makes me happy - we get to play with Wah about once a month...maybe more. He's a good guy but I really like it when he loses and has to buy my drink!

HappyUP!!! - getting golf setup for the week
Why it happened - Boz is feeling better and I had some foresight
Why it makes me happy - I decided to check the tee sheet this week.....the course was filling up so I made our times for all week. This includes starting the year off right by golfing on New Year's Day. GOLF!...Covered....all the way through next Sunday. HappyUP!!!

JollyJottings

Golf shots - hole 1....6 iron on 7...drive on 8...6 iron on 9...8 iron on 10...4 iron on 11....flop shot on 13.... hybrid on 14....putt on 16....chip on 17....5 iron on 18

Chargers win
Call from my friend, S
Being joined by Wah
E-mail exchange
Lining up a week of golf

No comments: