Friday, December 26, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 698

HappyUP!!! - managing to swing a club
Why it happened - sheer will?
Why it makes me happy - I really wanted to play golf today. Remember my "ouch" post this morning due to that workout last night? SOMEHOW, I managed to put the club on the back of the golf ball decently today even though every swing was stiff and painful

HappyUP!!! - frost delay
Why it happened - it was frosty
Why it makes me happy - my golf buddy and I got to sit in the clubhouse, have a cup of coffee, relax, and chat about our respective Xmas. It was a nice delay.

HappyUP!!! - e-mail
Why it happened - a friend returned my message
Why it makes me happy - I didn't think I would get the info that I did.....or so fast. A loop was closed for the better and sooner....HappyUP!!!

JollyJottings

Chip n putt on 3...Wedge on 4...6 iron on 6....5 iron on 7....6 iron on 10....twelve....6 iron on 13....putt on 16.... sand shot on 18

Able to swing a golf club

E-mail from C

Frost delay

No comments: