Thursday, December 11, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 683


HappyUP!!! - golf cancelled for the weekend
Why it happened - a lack of interest
Why it makes me happy -...what? Did I say I was happy because golf was cancelled? It's not what you think. The tournament I was going to play in was cancelled due to a thin field. After a moment of disappointment, I quickly said, "you know, my game is not where it needs to be at the moment. They'll hold this same tourney next month.....I'll play then." Oh...don't worry....there will be regular golf this weekend.

HappyUP!!! - reunion
Why it happened - one of my friends is thoughtful
Why it makes me happy - appetizers and drinks with two of my old co-workers....one that I haven't seen in forever. I don't need to go into much detail on that, do I?

HappyUP!!! - double kitties
Why it happened - I found the other one
Why it makes me happy - I mentioned that I let one of the outside cats in the other night. Last night, both of them got to come in......and they were both PLANTED on that bed last night....on a cold night. Very warming in literal and figurative ways.

JollyJottings

Golf cancelled
Finding Verizon
Reading
Two kitty night
Outback meeting
Jeweler find


1 comment:

Glenn Blakney said...

HappyUP!! - great visit to Salisbury with Erik. He liked the school and I was able to catch up with someone from the old neighborhood in Montclair, NJ.