Monday, November 30, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3493


HappyUP!!! - coaching session
Why it happened - I am willing
Why it makes me happy - this is going to be a very subtle tweak. Why is that such a happy thing? It means that the rest of me is pretty darn sound.  We are getting in to super finite details now.

HappyUP!!! - new kix
Why it happened - I needed some
Why it makes me happy - got some great help at the store. These babies felt like putting on slippers right from the get go!

HappyUP!!! - Maddie Davis
Why it happened - The Voice
Why it makes me happy - this gal did a sad and minored out version of "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" that can only be described as one of the best performances I have heard in quite awhile. The arrangement was just gorgeous, flawless delivery, and the whole thing was better than the original

HappyUP!!! - some new duds
Why it happened - just did a little shopping
Why it makes me happy - got a splurge item......and then also caught some pretty outrageous deals

HappyUP!!! - cyber Monday boycott
Why it happened - it was intentional
Why it makes me happy- it is amazing how easily the "cows have been trained." Does anyone think the on-line guys really go, "let's just blow it out on Monday with our best deals" and then walk away and say, "OK...that was enough sales for this holiday"? There will be plenty of time for bargains without having to be trained like a dog to get them.

No comments: