Thursday, November 26, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3489


HappyUP!!! - a long training effort
Why it happened - weather was right for it
Why it makes me happy - glad to have this one behind me....bring on that T-Day dinner

HappyUP!!! - THE meal
Why it happened - it's Thanksgiving
Why it makes me happy - the fowl....the green beans...the brussels.....the taters and carrots. It's a delicious combination on a delicious day

HappyUP!!! - the invitation
Why it happened - my friend thinks highly of me
Why it makes me happy - just love this lady to death. It was so nice to be invited over to her house and such an intimate setting.

HappyUP!!! - Raley's open
Why it happened - they do that in the morning
Why it makes me happy- I kind of bank on these guys. There are NOOOO crowds on this morning at the store....which is why I didn't go last night when it was surely a zoo! Smart!

No comments: