Thursday, November 19, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3482


HappyUP!!! - Fat's Food
Why it happened - it was the appetizer
Why it makes me happy - I haven't had their fare in forever. How could I have forsaken this place? Killer!!!

HappyUP!!! - making a new friend
Why it happened - I was training
Why it makes me happy - good to be able to help out some youth that is embarking on a new journey

HappyUP!!! - research
Why it happened - got off my fanny
Why it makes me happy - every journey starts somewhere. I covered a nice little chunk this morning. A little more discipline on this and I will get this done

HappyUP!!! - wine/chocolate pairing night
Why it happened - I was invited
Why it makes me happy- my friend hosted, my guest enjoyed, I met some nice people...but...most importantly......THAT CHOCOLATE from Ginger Elizabeth's was killer! Learned some stuff too! 

No comments: