Tuesday, November 10, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3473


HappyUP!!! - best evaluator
Why it happened - I was voted
Why it makes me happy - it wasn't the winning...it was that I won without doing any sugar coating. Our member delivered but he can do so much MORE!

HappyUP!!! - Eric
Why it happened - a guest
Why it makes me happy - this dude was FUNNY!!! I love it when the guest will play the game and then wins best tabletopics

HappyUP!!! - kicked up the training
Why it happened - I got a wild hair
Why it makes me happy - I went 50% farther than I said I would at the new pace. THAT is the mindset that reminded me of a younger me

HappyUP!!! - 3 birdies
Why it happened - some shots...some putting
Why it makes me happy- birdies are the name of the game...especially today's game...nice to get a trio and some dough

No comments: