Saturday, November 21, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3484


HappyUP!!! - "that's gay"
Why it happened - funny exchange
Why it makes me happy - yeah, it may not be politically correct....but we had the funniest discussion on the 15th tee about how much a guy should know about chocolate and it's production

HappyUP!!! - friend's ACE
Why it happened - he hit a good shot
Why it makes me happy - besides getting a free cocktail, it always provides for a nice ambiance aroudn the 19th hole.

HappyUP!!! - Clyde made it
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - been having some problems with him lately. He needs a new part. I limped him through today with little problems. Saves some wear and tear on me

HappyUP!!! - free food
Why it happened - my buddy 
Why it makes me happy- hey...I don't eat many burgers these days. When my pal said, "you want half of this, I can't eat it all."  I said, "good by me...that will get me through the rest of the day." THAT was one tasty sandwich

No comments: