Tuesday, November 24, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3487


HappyUP!!! - joke writing
Why it happened - I was inspired
Why it makes me happy - my goodness, I just couldn't help but laugh as I did a first pass at some material. I may end up putting a little structure behind the process and put a new set together

HappyUP!!! - check in the mail
Why it happened - company has good bookkeeping
Why it makes me happy - they were honest! Every once in awhile, I will pay a bill twice...especially a funky one that I have to do by mail...and then end up doing it on-line later. Just glad it got caught. It's like finding a BUNCH of money in the pocket of your jeans. C'mon....who doesn't LOVE that.

HappyUP!!! - table topics
Why it happened - one creative dude
Why it makes me happy - the thought of bringing spices to Toastmasters....and giving them to us to describe how we are going to use them...along with a tool.....pure genius. One of the best segments ever

No comments: