Friday, November 27, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3490


HappyUP!!! - SKINS DAY!
Why it happened - we do it when we have a big turnout
Why it makes me happy - I actually got some......4 to be exact!!! That has to be a record in this group.

HappyUP!!! - pitch in on 7
Why it happened - nice touch
Why it makes me happy - I have had this pitch before. It's a tough one to get close....let alone knock in the jar. When that baby went in....under the conditions we were playing in....I KNEW I was going to get paid SOMETHING today!

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 17
Why it happened - a killer hybrid
Why it makes me happy - I slayed the opponents chance of getting the grand slam....put my team back in the hunt.....and knocked down another skin. This was all done with a pretty challenging shot into the wind. Hey, this is two times in a row I have birdied this sucker!

HappyUP!!! - 8 miler
Why it happened - I do that
Why it makes me happy- perfect follow up to the eatfest of yesterday. I was ready to go play me some golf

No comments: