Sunday, November 29, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3492


HappyUP!!! - a little company on the walk
Why it happened - I made a call
Why it makes me happy - what a joyful little outing we had today in a place that I don't usually go. Wonderful conversation

HappyUP!!! - Raiders win
Why it happened - a lucky call
Why it makes me happy - it would be really great to see these dudes make the playoffs this year. I have seen this pattern before. They start of strong....weaken.....then you get a breath of hope....until the whole thing implodes.  Love to see them hit stride the rest of the way out

HappyUP!!! - the Goats
Why it happened - walking
Why it makes me happy - WOW! These guys are everywhere. So are there 4 dogs. I didn't know they had that many.

HappyUP!!! - New England /Denver game
Why it happened - it's Sunday night
Why it makes me happy- I would have preferred a different outcome....BUT....it was an exciting game. THAT, afterall, is all I am ever looking for when watching a contest

No comments: