Sunday, November 22, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3485


HappyUP!!! - gorgous training weather
Why it happened - weather
Why it makes me happy - I had my sweatshirt off and packed up in the first mile. What a pleasant session today

HappyUP!!! - errands
Why it happened - I got motivated
Why it makes me happy - glad to sneak these one's in. A little less to do this week when I am going to have other things to do. They went lickety split

HappyUP!!! - Words list
Why it happened - I had an idea awhile ago
Why it makes me happy - this little thing has already saved my bacon. Hey, it may be excessive but, if you are going to play, you might as well play to win. The secret weapon is in hand!

HappyUP!!! - funny suff
Why it happened - my environment choices
Why it makes me happy- I heard some great comedians today. Got some funny stuff sent to me. Lots of laughs today

No comments: